4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS ECO HOST- LUN BAWANG HERITAGE
Day 1 Arrival Lawas [TeaBreak/Dinner]
Meet and greet on arrival. (Recommended to arrive before 12 noon). Re-supply for personal items. Ready for journey of two (2) hours to Long Lidung Fish Conservation. Proceed to MENANGANG PLACE for a tea break stop, then continue to Semaduh Valley for another two (2) hours journey. Overnight at local homestay. (4-6 hours)
Day 2 : Semaduh Valley [ Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner]
After breakfast, morning brief about today itinerary. After breakfast depart on a walk to Rev. Alan Francis Belcher and wife Madge Belcher memorial site where they (Australian Missionary) lived while translating Holy Bible to Lun Bawang language. Discover the indigenous remnant historical sites before they socially and spiritually transformed. After lunch, join your homestay host to do their daily routine at paddy fields or at their orchards. Get down and dirty, learn the process of traditional farming. Along the way back, collect and gather fresh/wild jungle produce for a dinner. Ready for a cultural dinner with a Lun Bawang Traditional Dance.
Day 3 : Puneng Trusan – The Adventure Trek [Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner]
After breakfast, take approximately (two) 2 hours trek local trails deep in the jungle and here you will find mounds in shape of crocodile. The mound which is shaped like crocodile portrayed the characteristics of the crocodile itself-its bravery, strength and toughness. After a historical visit, trek another (one) 1 hour to visit Batuh Inarit the biggest Ancient Mural Carved on rock in Sarawak. Packed lunch will be served. Trek back and enjoy the chill splash of Trusan River crossing. Late afternoon returns to homestay and rest or mingle with the local folks. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4 : Departure [Breakfast]
After breakfast, its time to say good bye to the folks. Then proceed for your journey by 4 Wheel Drive via Semaduh Valley to Lawas Town. Another journey which accessible only by4 Wheel Drive will take 4 hours back to Lawas then to airport.
Price is only valid for Domestic Market – Low Season period / Ringgit Malaysia (RM) Per Person – Twin/Triple Share Basic
- This tour package penetrates into a private mass of tropical rainforest area.
- All clients are pre-advised that no off-tracks are allowed anytime throughout the entire duration of the tour
- Suggested dress-code: Hiking wear
- Overland trips within this tour operates on non-paved roads / trails, so be prepared to get wet and dirty
- Jungle tracks in certain area between Bario – Bakelalan might have leeches
- Travel light
- Due to this elevation of the highlands, participants are advised to bring along their sweater or windbreaker as the night can get chilly for most months of the year.